Monday, March 21, 2011

Correspondence: Where's the lamb?


Dearest March,

On occasion, I have heard it said, that you enjoy coming in like a lion, and leaving like a lamb.

While I do have a thing for Mufasa (who happens to run in our wolfpack), and the utmost respect for your signature entrance and departure, I write today to implore you to give us a little less lion and a little more lamb.

Today is March 21st, and yet you continue to snow on our proverbial parade. I beg you to cease and desist. Bring on the lamb! Bring in the spring!

Please.

Pretty please?

Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.

Best,
Dfest

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I'm ready for some Lambchop like weather and sunshine. I think we've paid our dues this winter. Spring, get in the game!

    ReplyDelete