Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Loseday: Dear Angela

Dear Angela,

I know in the past I've caused you pain and I'm sorry. And I'll always be sorry 'till the day I die.

And I hate this pen I'm holding because I should be holding you. I hate this paper under my hand because it isn't you. I even hate this letter because it's not the whole truth. Because the whole truth is so much more than a letter can even say.

If you want to hate me, go ahead. If you want to burn this letter, do it. You could burn the whole world down. You could tell me to go to hell; I'd go, if you wanted me to. And I'd send you a letter from there.

Sincerely,
Jordan Catalano



PS. the entire cast of my so-called life is now officially in the pack. yes, even that annoying woman that Angela's dad almost had an affair with. all of them.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh to receive such a letter from the dreamy and brooding Jordan Catalano... *sigh*

    Angela's hair always annoyed me to no end. Go figure.

    Her random musings are hilarious, great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My So Called Life is so wonderful...and just appeared recently on Netflix Instant streaming. In my mind, I related to Angela, but unfortunately I think my life was more like the little sister's. I didn't dye my hair red or teach my crush how to read. Such is life!

    ReplyDelete