Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The scars of your love they leave me breathless...

I love Britney.  I love Adele.  And I lovelovelove this mash up of Rolling in the Deep and Till the World Ends.  Seriously.  According to YouTube, it has 113,707 views.  It's possible that 112,000 of those have been me.  That's a little bit awkward, but I'm not even embarrassed about it.  Once you listen you'll know why.


I am, however, just the tiniest bit embarrassed about my obsession with Lauren Conrad.  I mean, I'm not a stalker or anything -- this isn't a hint that you should call the authorities -- but it is a little bit weird how much I like her.  You guys have probably noticed but you've been too polite to say anything about it to my face, right?  I admire your propriety -- I sure raised you right, wildcats. 
Incidently, this is exactly what I look
like when I'm getting ready in the morning.
Despite my sheepishness, I'm still super-excited about LC's new blog, The Beauty Department, which is exactly what you would expect from a beauty blog run by Ms. Laguna Beach and her make-up and hair team.  That statement is intended to be both a warning and a promise. My favorite part is the hair tutorials, since I pretty much wear the same make-up every single day no matter where I'm going.  But I'm really excited to wear an LC-signature ballerina bun with my Lauren Conrad dress and my black-winged eye liner.

Seriously, please don't call the cops.

xo kate


1 comment:

  1. A Britney and Adele mash up. Now I've heard everything! :) I too am a huge {read:obsessed} fan of LC. She's our Lauren from Laguna, always! I actually got to watch The Hills on Direct TV on my plane ride to California. Very surreal and awesome!

    ReplyDelete