Monday, May 30, 2011

This Train Don't Stop There Anymore

Obviously, Justin Timberlake has been in the wolfpack since he had a hair full of brillo and was dating Brit. When he said "Bye, bye, bye," I said "hello."

When he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I answered with a resounding, "yes."

When he cried about how she had "Gone," I said, "I'll be right back."

Meanwhile, I have loved Sir Elton John ever since I heard the Crocodile Rock on my mom's car radio. That song just makes me smile.

Thier collaboroation on Elton's This Train Don't Stop? Pure genius. Elton's lyrics are tragic. Justin's portrayal is eerie and awesome. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out now.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I remember this video! Very cool. What did you think of him hosting the season finale of SNL? I think he did a great job. Bring it on down to Liquorville!

    Happy Memorial Day to you and Kate! :) SPF is the word of the day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have long LOVED this. Also, I love you. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond the greatness of this song, and every Elton John song, I was obsessed with the video. For the same reason I fell in love with the new Beastie Boy's video for, “Make Some Noise.”

    -Chaci

    ReplyDelete