Monday, June 20, 2011

Why does he have to sing every time he sees me? ~ Ramona Quimby

This weekend I went to Scholars Boston and I ate beef tongue sliders.

They were chewy.

I kept telling myself, "Dfest...it is just meat. You love meat. You will love this."

Except I didn't.

And all I could think about was when Ramona and her sister had to eat tongue.

Do you remember?

And what about the time Ramona cracked the egg on her head? Ramona is totally in the wolfpack.

I couldn't find the exact clip on youtube, but I did find the opening credits.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle. You ate tongue?! Why? And YES I totally remember Ramona and her sister eating tongue! And the way Ramona described her cheeseburger, down to the relish. I think of that when I eat Five Guys. I loved Ramona :) Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    No more tongue for you young lady. Woof.

    ReplyDelete