Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summer love...

It's my first day back from spring break, and I'm full-on in summer mode.  It's already summer in Arizona and Vegas, where I was this week (more on that later), so it doesn't really seem fair that it's not actually summer yet on the East Coast.  Even so, I'm counting the weeks til the end of the school year.  It's ten, in case you were wondering.

Each week until the end of the school year, I'll be posting some of my get-ready-for-summer images here.  This week, navy, green and sparkly.  If you've seen me this spring, you know this is a look I've been rocking a little too hard.  But get ready for more, my friends. I really indulge my inner preppiness in the summer.  That's a huge lie, I constantly indulge my inner preppiness.  In fact, it's a misnomer to even call it an inner preppiness, I'm just an extremely preppy person.










xo kate

No comments:

Post a Comment