Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I think I wanna marry you.

You may have noticed that I've been MIA for the summer.  That's because I was in New Hampshire slash the greater New England region for the summer, hanging with my sister and helping her plan her wedding.  Well, it happened last Saturday and, I'm pretty bias, but it was the funnest wedding ever.  After a weekend of lawn games, hiking, delicious food, great company and more dancing and sweating then humanly possible, I'm incredibly tired, incredibly happy, and incredibly grateful for my amazing, hilarious, crazy family that got a little bit bigger this on Saturday.  As an added bonus, I did not pass out, pee myself, or cry during my speech.  All three were distinct possibilities.  Now I'm back in DC and back to work and in complete denial about both.  I will also be back to blogging shortly.  For now, I'll leave you with a quick preview of images from the day, taken by the uber-talent Amanda Borozinski of Boro Creative Designs.  If you're having a New England wedding, you're crazy if you don't look at Amanda's work.  (Oh, and she got these pictures while it was raining.)




xo kate

No comments:

Post a Comment