Friday, February 18, 2011

If we could escape the crowd somehow...

Alright, wildcats, Britney's new video for Hold it Against Me is finally out and I want to know what people think.  Personally, I tend to think that the legendary Ms. Spears walks on water, but the product placement in this video is a little much even for me.  And I have been known to buy things simply because they are endorsed by celebrities. Her dancers are phenomenal, as usual.  I love that ...Baby One More Time is playing on the (SONY!) TV's in the background. The Britney on Britney fight scene is hilarious, and the ending in the pile of splatter paint and hair extensions reminds me of my fourth grade class' splatter painted t-shirt business.  You know, if my fourth grade class took place in a night club in Tampa.
What do YOU think about Britney's new video?  Fill out the new poll to the right and let us know!

xo kate

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the product placement. Is it supposed to be tounge in cheek? Or is she that hard up for money?

    Regardless, I still love Brit. And this song. And I like the brit vs brit fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Brit Brit, the Cheetos queen, manage to turn a lame ass pick up line into an even lamer song?

    I'm with you on the celeb product endorsements though. Especially when it comes to makeup. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete