Thursday, March 17, 2011

Texas Forever.

I'm headed down to Austin, Texas for the SXSW music festival for the next five days.  Although I'll miss you, Wildcats, I'm pretty excited for 80 degree weather, new music, booze and a great pair of cowboy boots. Also, pretty much everything I know about Texas, I know from George W. Bush and Friday Night Lights, so I'm pretty excited to see this epic hamlet.  (Yeah, I know that's an oxymoron)  I'm really hoping it's a lot more like FNL and a lot less like GWB.
Folks are split on whether or not my cowboy boots are going
to be a fashion do or don't.  What do you think, wildcats?
For those of you who aren't able to make the trip down to Tejas for the festivities, enjoy this free iTunes SXSW music sampler.

xo kate

1 comment:

  1. You're in Texas! Go big or go home with the boots! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete