Thursday, March 24, 2011

They call me King Hov, copy?



I don't think I need to tell you why Jay is in the pack. But just in case, here is a highly detailed list of reasons.

1. He's awesome.

2. His music is awesom-er yet. Tell me the name of a sub-par song. Dare you.

3. His wife is awesome.

4. He made the Yankee hat more famous than the Yankees did. I don't even like the Yankees. I hate them, in fact, and I hate their hats. But Jay is awesome for this accessory accomplishment nonetheless.

5. His nicknames are awesome.

6. He knows who he is. He never tries to be anything else. He never feels the need to reinvent himself or change his image. He's always been Jay. And always will be. He'll always be awesome.

Do you see a trend?

Awesometown, population: Jay Z

1 comment:

  1. H.O.V.A. I got my mojo back baby oh behave. Now I have this stuck in my head. But, I'm not complaining. I love him (:

    Big Pimpin' = Perfection

    ReplyDelete