Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's in a name?

I was having a really bad day today.  Mostly because of the cold medicine-induced fog I've been for over 24 hours now.  Alka Seltzer Cold PM -- just say no, my friends.  Luckily, having anticipated my crankiness, People.com put together a photo slideshow with me in mind.  Wildcats, feast your eyes on great Kate's throughout history.  Just imagine this face inserted in there as well.
Yep, it's a thing of beauty.  Wink.
People.com also informed me of the least shocking celebrity break-up of all time.  That's right, after two years of rumors and cousins kissing-level awkwardness at public events, Justin and Jessica have officially split.  They, like every celebrity couple, vow to remain friends but I, for one, can't wait til she pulls a Cameron Diaz on the next starlet on JT's arm backstage at some B-list awards show.  Although I suppose in order for that to happen, Jessica Biel would actually have to be invited to an awards show as something other than Mr. Timberlake's plus one.

xo kate

2 comments:

  1. haha I was hoping you two would post about the break-up! Think he will go after Mila Kunis next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Mila has already rejected him, so it would be a bold a move. but he is JT. I think they'd be a cute couple, but I really liked her was Macaulay Calkin. I'm think I might be the only one who didn't think that was totally weird.

    ReplyDelete