Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in love

Well, not really, but I have been doing some serious thinking lately.  Here's where my mind has been.

Between J-Woww, Snooki and DJ Pauly D all having solo projects green-lit for production by MTV, and the entire country of Italy mounting an opposition, I'm starting to get concerned that Jersey Shore: The Italian Years isn't going to happen. 

I just don't understand why Members of Congress still get paid in the event of a government shutdown.  It boggles the mind how jacked up government can get sometimes.  Nicholas Kristof put in much more eloquently than me in his Op-Ed column yesterday.  And by much more eloquently, I mean he doesn't use the term jacked up.

At this point, I'm legitimately worried that the Red Sox aren't going to win a single game this whole season.  Was that whole Best Team Ever stuff meant to be ironic?  I usually have such a finely-honed sense of irony, but I didn't see that coming.  They really should have warned me about that.  In other news, count me among the delighted and terrified that after ninety-nine years, hard liquor is coming to Fenway Park. 
Fenway was peaceful at 5:54am this morning.  But there's nothing that disrupts the peace faster 
than angry Boston fans who now have access toeven more ways to get drunk at a sporting event.
I think the most surprising thing in US Weekly's article about Spencer Pratt's desire to intern for Ryan Seacrest is that VHI is legally allowed to call a show starring Heidi Montag, Jake from The Bachelor and The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub a reality programming.  That show is about as far from reality as things can get.

xo kate

No comments:

Post a Comment