Tuesday, July 19, 2011

F-Institute.

Because it caused me to miss this.


Background information: My annual Vegas trip was postponed from March to July when we decided to go to Austin for SXSW in March, which was awesome.  Unfortunately, I decided to be a career changer (Why did I do that again?) and am now stuck in the cold hell that is Temple University (Seriously, my dorm room -- you read that right -- is like 55 degrees.) and therefore couldn't make the trip.  I was pretty upset about it to begin with -- I take my trips to Vegas seriously.  But I was extra upset when I realized that my boy, Boston's own Clinton Sparks, dropped through the friggin' roof at Moon to start his set.

Damn the man.  Get me to Vegas.

xo kate

1 comment:

  1. haha damn the man made me giggle. I say you tunnel out of Temple and get to Vegas, tout suite!

    P.S. An icy temperature of 55 degrees actually sounds pretty lovely this week. I'm puddling. So over the heat and humidity. :-/

    ReplyDelete