Thursday, July 14, 2011

Have I Told You Lately...

I love Rod Stewart.  I make my niece, Maggie, listen to me sing Maggie May on the regular. (Yeah, I know what it's about. It would be a lie to say she loves it.  Usually she's all, "Ugh, why are you singing me that song again?  Can you sing me some Chris Brown?" And I'm like, "No, that is where I draw the line.  I will sing to you about being a slut who broke Rod Stewart's heart, but I will not sing songs from batterers."  Then we have a stand off for a second and eventually settle on something from the High School Musical 3 sound track.) And I actually laughed out loud at 5:16am at this two second clip about him from The Onion New Network.  They are funny.

That's all.

xo kate

1 comment:

  1. haha this post is awesome! I would draw the line at Chris Brown too Kate.

    ReplyDelete