Thursday, February 16, 2012

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.

Somebody recently posed me with a hypothetical: you are the winner of the $336M Rhode Island Power Ball. How do you spend it?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

I've never been a millionaire, but I know I'd be just darling at it.  Here goes:

1. Set up Vinnie and Ang for an early retirement.


2. Get cast on House Hunters International and buy a villa on the Amalfi Coast.  Cause I'm a power baller.  What uuupppp?


3. Purchase myself a high rise condo in the Seaport District.  With a view. And a parking spot. I may be rich, but I still can't park.


4. A pair of Christian Louboutins. Or Five. NBD.


5. Make donations to my two favorite causes: the Alzheimer's Association, and the Ellie Fund.


6. Quit my job so that I can write my book.  As well as my Fa La La La Lifetime Original Christmas Movie.


7. Fight off the paparazzi.  But not really.  Cause I am loving my 15 minutes of lottery fame.


What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment