Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Funday: Alternate LOST Endings

I wish that Tuesday Funday rhymed better. But it doesn't. Maybe I should call it Tuesday Loseday?

I don't know why I haven't yet posted about the one true love of my life, also known as LOST. Maybe it is still too soon; the wound caused by its departure too fresh. We might have to ease into a dialouge.

I mean, honestly, where do I even start? How do we begin? Alison Janney and her adopted twin boys? Charles Widmore--my old man crush--and his obsession with finding the island? The Dharma incident of 1977 and Hurley's ensuing evil numbers? The cursed yet fated take-off of Oceanic 815?

There are too many damned beginnings in Lost. Every time you think you have the root of the story, you rewind another millennium and another prequel to the saga. No big deal.

For lack of a better plan, I guess we should start with the end.

Do you remember these alternate LOST endings, courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel? Which is your favorite? And how much do you miss this completely confusing and infuriating, but ultimately epic and awesome show?



See you in another life, brotha.
dfest

1 comment: