Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Shit, Bianca, I'm shooting a nose
spray ad tomorrow!
I think it's ironically unfortunate that earlier on this Fourth of July, the day we celebrate as America's birthday (although we wildcats know it's not really, because we've read Wikipedia's Common Misconceptions page) former teen actor, Andrew Keegan and "star" of 90's blockbuster Independence Day (he played Older Boy) was tasered by police after a noise complaint about his block party.

Mr. Keegan was a part of nearly everything that was great about the television and film industry in the late nineties, including Party of Five, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 10 Things I Hate About You, O, Boy Meets World, Moesha, Step by Step, Full House, Baywatch, Freaky Friday and Camp Nowhere.  We wish him all the best and hope for a speedy recovery.

And, in his honor, we hope you'll enjoy this throwback.


xo kate

1 comment:

  1. haha how did I miss this news tidbit? He was so hot back in the day, is he still good looking?

    I LOVED 10 Things I Hate About You! But now it makes me sad and miss Heath :(

    ReplyDelete