Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Greatest Hits: Royal Nuptials

Turns out the Duke and Duchess spent
NYE drunk in a teepee.  Not unlike how
I spent my senior year of high school.
Probably the most blogging fun that I had this year was my live-blog of the Royal Wedding.  I love the royals, I love a wedding and I really love hats, so the royal wedding was pretty much the perfect event for me.  I'm so glad that Wills and Kate got hitched and that they shared it with the whole world.  There are moments that I actively feel sad that there isn't another royal wedding to look forward to.  Come on, Harry and Pippa -- make it happen.

You can relive the magic of the Royal Wedding here.  I suggest pouring a glass of champagne and putting on your best facinator enjoy the pictures of rich, skinny people.  Or, as I like to call it, Saturday night.

xo kate

No comments:

Post a Comment