Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, LC

As you all know, I lovelovelove Lauren Conrad.  And it's her 26th birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Ms. Laguna.  We're all happy to say we knew you whenish.


Celebrate Lauren's Bday with the opening theme song from The Hills.  The actual opening credits aren't on YouTube, but I did find this slightly stalkerish Lauren-only version.  Awkward.


Also, I'd be remiss not to mention the tragic loss of Mr. Don Cornelius today.  Baby E and I will be watching the three-disc Soul Train DVD special that was my Christmas gift (thank you?) to celebrate the life of this music legend.

xo kate

PS. I do recall that I used to blog about things that weren't celebrities.  I promise I'll be back to that when I have time to think about anything substantial other than second grade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment