Friday, January 21, 2011

In completely unrelated news...

In completely unrelated news, I really, really hate these bears. They totally skeeve me out. And I try to never buy Charmin because of them.




Dear Sir or Madam,

Don't get excited--this is not an invitation to be in my baller wolfpack. On the contrary, I am here to tell you that your Charmin bears give me nightmares. (hmmm... that rhymes)

Polar bears who sled, and ice skate, and drink diet coke, are one thing; somehow, those bears are classy. But your "forest" bears who use cheap toilet paper, prance around, and giggle, and wiggle, and chase each other...is a completely terrible idea.  They make me feel dirty.  And wrong.  And dirty.

The prancing is really the worse part.

My advice: stop using the bears.

Consider puppies.

Best regards,
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! The prancing has got to stop! They need to change their slogan too. "Enjoy the go." All kinds of gross.

    ReplyDelete