Sunday, January 16, 2011

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead...True story." ~Barney Stinson

No, I don't want to talk about it.

Honestly, I don't actually know enough about football to talk about it, even if I wanted to...which I don't.

All I'm going to say is that like all Pats fans right now, I'm sad. And I'm hoping Barney Stinson's motivational words (recently quoted by my sister) are going to be enough to get me through tonight and tomorrow.

Hang in there, New England.

~dfest

PS: Truck day is in less than a month. As is the premeire of Gossip Girl.

PPS: If I was talking about it, which I'm not, I would probably say that Sanchez is ugly.

PPPS: Yes, of course Barney Stinson is in my wolfpack. But that is a post for another day. Get excited if you can stop feeling so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment