Thursday, February 10, 2011

GTL Thursdays: 7000 Caffè

I had planned to share a great recipe with you today for GTL Thursdays. Alas, my internet has been down at home, and I wasn't able to compile the text and pictures in time. And so we'll have to wait until next week to learn to make one of my favorite Italian antipasti--fried zucchini.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a blog I recently stumbled upon: The Cappuccino Experience.

It is the work of Mike--a Brit living in Northern Italy, who drinks multiple cappuccinos a day...which as Mike admits, is actually a faux pas in most of Italy. If you didn't know, cappuccino should only be enjoyed in the morning . To consume steamed or frothed milk after lunchtime is both bad for your digestion and sinful.

Mike's blog is deflightful, espcially if you are an Italophile like me. It also reminds me of one of my favorite Italian songs, by Alex Britti.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle please tell me you've visited Eataly in NYC! It is not to be missed, I can't wait to go there again. You would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with this Eataly! By its name along, it sounds amazing! Tell me everything!

    ReplyDelete