Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not Pauly D Approved

Unlike many women I know, I love that classic french emulsion, more commonly known as mayonnaise. To be frank, I could bathe in it. It is this girl's opinion that mayo makes almost any American sandwich approximately 97.2% better. It is zippy. And creamy. Tangy. And white. Its Awesome. I could go on and on about the merits of this delicious condiment, but I won't.

Here's the thing...I don't like miracle whip. Ironically enough, DJ Pauly D agrees with me.



Dontcha just love reverse psychology?

Let's be honest, miracle whip has nothing to do with GTL or being Italian. I bet you are feeling jipped this Thursday.

Donworrabouit. I am working on a super interesting and italo-americano post for tomorrow about my favorite Italian singer, Toto Cutugno. By this time tomorrow, he'll be your favorite too.

A dopo,
Daniela

1 comment:

  1. He's endorsing mayo now?? Wow. I'm not a fan of mayo per say, I think it stems to being allergic to it when I was a kid (me and dairy were not friends). Now I only use it sparingly on BLTs only, I'm a mustard girl, but if you love mayo you've got to try Giada's lemon garlic mayo!

    ReplyDelete