Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bad news, Good news


I will wear an LC braid in your
honor this week, Ms. Conrad
I have some really bad news. 

I read last night in Us Weekly that MTV has pulled the plug on Lauren Conrad's new reality series.  Why do the worst things always happen to me?

Also, Lady Gaga has announced that her upcoming perfume is going to smell like "blood and semen."

Okay, so this was really more of a bad news, bad news situation, but that makes for a pretty depressing blog title.

xo kate

3 comments:

  1. It is Tuesday, so bad news like this is totally appropriate.

    I am devastated and confused by MTVs decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard about that, I don't understand MTV sometimes. First no more music videos and then Jersey Shore. It's sick, the game they're playing. I had read they were going to air what they shot, as a "documentary." Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 things.....this is unacceptable from mtv. I would love to watch an LC show. and 2 i wish i could perfect a front braid like that...

    ReplyDelete