Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teach me how to Dougie

I am one of those really lucky people that already know how to Dougie.

Now, now...don't be too jealous. I have a friend named Lauren, and she taught me about 4 months ago. She also told me about an amazing and real incident of a Dougie Disaster caught on tape. It is pretty awesome/funny/horrible/yet still really funny.



Don't worry. I did some investigating, and this dude is still alive. And now in the wolfpack.

If you don't yet know what the Dougie actually is, you can watch the official video here.

If you don't have an awesome dougie dancing friend like Lauren, you can learn how to do the Dougie from Glee castmembers (highly recommended).



It may be Tuesday, but I suddenly feel like dancing. You?

3 comments:

  1. I tried to teach you how to Dougie at the Harp. Turns out I'm a bad teacher and a bad dancer. One of those is probably going to affect my career, but it's anybody's guess which one.

    Thank God you had Lauren to teach you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I do not know how to Dougie, but damnit I'm going to learn!

    You should check out that ice cream truck guys web redemption on Tosh.0-hilarious. Off to learn the Dougie from the GLEE kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored! Dancing and being silly are my favorite things. The Dougie is such a wonderful dance move and past-time...ideally done on the dance floor or at home though, and away from moving cars as demonstrated by that dancing fool...!

    ReplyDelete