Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sexy hands. Sexy feet.

Have you ever watched TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras? I'm ashamed to confess that I have seen several episodes.

The show is horrifying. But mesmerizing. The children (dolls? puppets?) make me so sad. The parents piss me off. And yet, I can't look away.

Since the show been on TLC for several years, I am fairly certain that I am not the only one who has seen, and not walked away from, this train wreck.

I'm glad someone as classy and awesome as Tom Hanks is finally poking fun at it. He's in the wolfpack. As is his daughter, Sophie.



Don't be a hootch, tell me what you think of the show and of Tom's statement.

3 comments:

  1. I was rolling watching this after the Oscar's. Absolutely hysterical. He nailed it. Perfect stage dad!

    And that show is disgusting. I had a woman contact me once about doing makeup on babies and I respectfully (forcefully) declined. I didn't even ask if it had to do with pageantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Hanks is awesome. I've never seen this show, but I'm morbidly curious now.

    ReplyDelete